KMC SF HOLIDAY FAMILY EVENT
Sunday, December 17, 9:15-10:45am
with Paula Kelly, Shannon Williams and Adina Haun
KMC San Francisco
3324 17th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Please join us for fulfilled holiday family event at KMC San Francisco!
The Sunday morning event will include:
- Guided breathing meditation and loving kindness meditation for our families and everyone we know.
- Storytelling about the life of Buddha Shakyamuni
- Crafts and activities including:
- making wishfulfilling ornaments
- participating in making water offerings on the main shrine
- compassion crafts
We hope to offer more family events in 2018 which will offer a simple introduction to Buddha’s teachings, emphasizing loving- kindness, respect for others, and keeping a happy heart and positive attitude. Each class includes a short discussion about everyday experiences relevant to children, guided meditation, plus fun activities that foster kindness, cooperation, patience and giving.
These classes are designed for children ages 5 to 12, and an adult must accompany children. Teens welcome to assist.